Meeting minutes serve as a record of what was discussed and decided in a meeting, what actions must be taken, who must take them.
What’s included at each meeting?
1. Date, time and location of the meeting.
2. Names of attendees and invite them
3. Agenda items.
4. Task list based one each agenda.
5. Task assign to attendees.
6. Decision taken.
What attendee can do?
1 Check at which meeting they are invited.
2. Complete meeting minutes of the invited meeting.
3. Details of task list that have been assigned at each meeting.